Stuff of My Life
* Gray field 48 star flag
* Dannon yogurt lids we collected in college in 1977-79
* My first SLR. Nikon FE2. Crashed with a third party motor drive
* Mr Green Celery circa 1970 or earlier. Friend of my children.
* A mug from our wedding. One for each person in the wedding party.
* Strange squeeze toy from the 1960s
* The minifig and LEGO parrot that has ridden on every world championship robot from TechBrick
* My first corporate seal
* VHS of a presentation documenting my 9 weeks in Haiti during graduate school
* My grandfathers pocket watch circa early 1900s
* The Wittenburg Door: A satirical Christian magazine that kept me sane in seminary
* My wife's early key ring token
* My childhood companion pet tiger
* Anniversary card from my wife
Focal Length 27mm
How would you show us a glimpse of your world in one photo? Something that is particular to YOU in this specific week of the challenge. Would you show us what you are making for supper, or your route on the way to work/dropping off the children/going to the supermarket or taking care of elderly parents? Or maybe you will show us one of your hobbies, the sports that you do, your shoe collection or the books stacked next to your bedside. Is there something special that do you for fun, volunteer work or a delicious guilty pleasure? It does not necessarily have to be an "everyday life" photo. If you are doing something amazing this week like traveling or going to the opera or getting married then show us this part of your world!